Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last Degree

A student documentary focusing on the lives at University as they navigate their final semester while balancing relationships, school, job hunting, and planning for the major changes that lie ahead.

Life of study was very difficult, social and communication were the big head to me. Last few month of sem, currently, they was a lot of unknown life between now and future. why, which and how i should follow such life in the next few month. date line of final year project coming soon, even finish some cases of the project, but error problem will continue follow return..... awesome after finish my Result of Final year Project, nowadays stress about thesis, thesis done, has another beginner Stress. ~~~EXAM ~~~~

Study Mood will not full at a party, I have been in the mood to study fools, I have always looked for a great beauty, playing, and do noting on the table.

The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer. I knew I was a winner back in the late sixties. I knew I was destined for great things

No comments:

Post a Comment